Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gargh

So I realised that in this one and a half months that I haven't been updating myself, lots of things have changed.

THe Malaysian way of doing things have changed. They have now resorted to killing innocent people from back in the days when they used to hold illegal assemblies under big rain trees (and then had a big debate over whether or not to chop down that tree)

I have to say, we've come a long way. From not wanting to make English a compulsory subject, to reverting back to a language only one country knows how to speak. I am sorely disappointed.(and so is our former PM)

Another thing that's changed is my perception of uh, how do you put it, authorities? Let's just say some people. A man gets stabbed by wife for having an affair. And the official statement is "we believe he got stabbed out of jealousy". Brilliant.

I've finally got a new door to my room.

And I can close my bathroom door without fear of being locked inside.

Some things however, never change.

Like how I'm still in debt for instance.

And how I still crave for Korean BBQ every now and then.

I still can't see my work table, and I can't find my pass card every time I need the loo.

And I blog whenever I have some very important thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment