Friday, January 8, 2010

Complaints

I was reminiscing the past when I found out how unfair life can be.

There are so many why questions that can be asked but I'll never know the answer to.

But I can complain!

Complaints of 8 January 2010

1. I got dragged out of a school I loved with all my friends that I never got to graduate with.

2. So now I've got friends scattered all over the place and yet not a few close enough to always keep in touch with

3. I have a fucked up life. Right now.

4. I don't understand why it is so easy to make a misery out of someone's life and take a pinch of salt and rub it in further. Is there no such thing as compassion?

5. Why can't I buy CK underwear with my salary??
(It's because being a numbwit that I am, I spend all my money before I can get hold of it.Physically.)

6. I know I shouldn't but I just went for a quickie retail therapy. It helped. For ten minutes.

7. Fuck. Now I'm in debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment