Thursday, July 1, 2010

I miss you

My life has been so stable lately it's unbelievable. For all the loathing-my-life rants that i've had so far, this is one I'm not even trying to complain.

So going back after work doesn't seem so bad anymore. I actually am starting to want to be home. And have my stinking dog drool all over me. And follow me around until I relent. Papaya that is.

It's funny how things turn out to be. I would've never imagined in a million years that I'll be in such a state. Good one that is. I used to think it was the end, that it was the best I could have had. And being the numbwit that I am, trying to prove everyone wrong.

Then you left and turned my life over.

I still wonder whether it's because of me.

And though I will be forever grateful for this, I would never have in all eternity, traded you in for this.

If only I knew what I got myself into, maybe, just maybe, you'd still be here.

1 comment:

  1. God always works in mysterious ways. It is great that you found the peace that you are seeking. Ask and you will receive, knock and the door will be opened for you. For God knows what is best for you at its own timing.

    What has happened is for you to learn and grow into a stronger person to fulfill His plans in the future. You are God's creation and He will mould and shape you to be His instrument.

    May the light of hope, peace and Love of God fills your heart and your family always.

    Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete