Friday, February 6, 2009

Sneek peek of my life

What do you do when your family has turned their backs against you. Not knowing that the things they are trying to 'help' in are inevitably pushing you away from them?

Gee. I sound so serious.

Really, though. It's a bit of a pain in the a**. But what more is there to be done? You try to explain, they don't even try to understand. But oh, if there was a little bit of gossip about you from some other person, man will it stick to their head like super glue. What is it that makes family so special but yet so annoying?? Ok wait. Let me rephrase that. WhY is it that some families are so special together, but others...well, others are just literally screwed up in their own special ways.

It is so easy to see other families having fun amongst themselves and well, genuine smiles all around. And you wish so much that yours was like theirs. But it never does happen, does it? It is amazing how you get teachings about how you should rely on your family and they are the only ones who will always be there for you...yada yada.....and yet, when the time comes when you really need someone to talk to, they are the last persons you want to go to. Ok maybe this is just me. But hell, it happens.

Don't feel sorry for me. We learn things the hard way. This is mine.

I've learnt that you cannot be dependent upon anyone. I mean, it's pretty fucked up if you can't rely on people you call 'closest' to you right?

On the other hand, I do sympathise for those who have nothing better to do, trying to cover up their asses when they have none, while ruining other people's reputation at the same time.

Really, don't you have anything better to do?

I could go on for days. I really could.

I don't get the fact of how someone insists that he/she is trying to help you when their own lives aren't even settled! So much for good advice.

Well at least I know that if I died tomorrow, I'd be contented.

If you'd been happy for me, none of this would have happened.

There. I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment