Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I don't know what to name this blog entry...

Everytime I get a nudge to write, I'm in a bad mood. Probably explains why my blog is so mean and depressed. hAh.

Probably also beacuse pine for so much more in life, in others and in myself. Don't we all....

If someone even claims to have invented a time-machine, I'd be the first in line to jump into it.

For all those years I've taken for granted....i want them BAAACKK!!!!

You know, years where I didn't have to worry bout shit except to pass my exams. I only needed to worry about what to get for dinner that day, or which mall to scrawl over that weekend. Gone are the days where we used to use a rice cooker to cook mac & cheese for 5 in the pantry, stuffed ourselves silly with ribena, and ate porridge with super rings. (i can still do this but i don't have a rice cooker now). You would probably think it's gross but Jo & I would beg to differ.

Then there's the driving (illegal) lessons around college grounds, where you teach people to emergency brake before you even hit the bump, and go up the ramp to get into a parking. And it is also tantamount that there should be a line of spectators on the first floor while you are attempting to pass this lesson.

There is also the hogging-the-boys-basketball challenge in the evenings, in the playground, behind the hostels. And once we're done doing that (which takes about 5 minutes the most), we'll be talking crap on the swings with either one of us trying to fit into the kiddy's slide.

Fuck. This is making me even more depressed!

Oh how I wish I could just have ONE (1) night of good-with-no-worries-before-or-when-i-wake-up sleep.

Is it so hard to want to just be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment