Monday, October 5, 2009

Trip across the SCS

I can't read my blog. It's unreadable. It's so BORING!

Maybe it's time for a change. Maybe I SHOULD blog about myself cause I'm so full of myself. Yeah, I think that's it.

Oh but wait, this IS all about me. wtf.

I just had a really long break, considering that I haven't had a holiday that long since my summer break three years ago. And attended a wedding. (plus a reason to go back to stuff myself with kueh chap & talap)

To Klaus & Elaine, congratulations on your wedding. Seriously, we didn't think you'd get married so soon, I mean you were the joker in school (so says your best man). Doubt you'll see this anyway unless out of my very generous heart I decide one day to make this blog public. Not that it isn't already now, its' just not known. oh well....but you guys look amazing together.

Things weren't the same this time when I went back. Grandma was gone, and so did our family's meeting place. There wasn't a place anywhere else, where we could just sit there and countless people would drop by and within a couple of days, you'd get to meet everyone without stepping out.

But everything else was the same. I got woken up on the first morning by the sun shining right into my face. No pillows or curtains on earth would've blocked that out. I woke up and checked the time...thinking it was like 11 already. But noooooooooooooooo.....it was 6.59 and i went WHAAAAAAAAAAaattttt!!!!!!! Tried to force myself back to sleep to no avail. But hey, I got to stuff myself silly, went up and down the city and did a million things and yet the clock wouldn't reach noon. It's awesome. Everything was awesome. The beach, the crab snacks, the people...omg, there were those I hadn't seen in YEARS. okay, not to exaggerate.....in a CENTURY! i'm serious. But yet I don't feel old cause they're all older than me!!! muaahhahhahahahhaha.

Oh, and I got Season 2 of 24...which I'm gonna watch for the third time. No, it didn't cost me a bomb. only a quarter of what I would have paid if I got them from Speedy.

Anywayssssssssss. As I have said countless times earlier, I do only blog when I have some very important stuff to do (at work). And yes, I am back at work, with the traffic, the exhaust fumes, the people banging into you when you're trying to get into the lift and all that crap.

Did I mention that I'm cut off from the outside world?

My office banned ALL two way communications through the internet.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment