Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just because...

Just because I don't say anything, doesn't mean I don't think about it.

Just because you think it's right for me, doesn't mean it is.

Just because you're a sadistic bitch, does not mean I have to be one as well.

Just because you think your life is hell, does not mean you have to make others suffer too.

Just because I look at you with a smile, doesn't mean I like you.

Just because you think you're doing the right thing, does not mean everyone will appreciate it.

Just because you're sitting in a bigger chair, does not mean you're smarter.

Just because I walk into your shop in t-shirt and jeans, does not mean I cannot afford your goods. (Oh wait. you're just a salesman. Can YOU afford it?)

Just because you can drink, doesn't mean you're cool. Just so you know, a million others can drink better than you.

Just because you're popular, does not mean that we (I) have to love you.

Just because people treat you differently, doesn't mean that you're not special. (They're just assholes)

Just because people stay back late to work, does not mean they're working. (Hello, are you blind? You really want them to work? Take off the internet connection after 6!)

Just because I blog, does not mean I want to. Its because facebook is blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment