Monday, June 14, 2010

Emo post

I wonder if people even remember why they celebrate birthdays anymore.

Or why they give presents.

I know I'm not keen on celebrating birthdays. Just because I don't think I've done enough to leave an impact in anyone or anything for that matter.

On the contrary I have begun to think that maybe if I were never in existence, some people might have a better life and even more so actually still be living.

Yes, I'm brooding over issues which I have no control over. But it is really annoying that I cannot do anything about it.

Birthdays are about celebrating the existence and life of another person. So if you're celebrating a birthday for someone you absolutely hate, you're in the wrong place.

Really, it has nothing to do with 'give her/his face since its her/his birthday'.

Same goes with a birthday wish.

Oh, my cynicism has returned, hasn't it?

I can't wait for the day I'm on leave to sleep it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment