Thursday, June 3, 2010

Me myself and I

Something bout me you'd wanna know?

I

cannot live without tissues. But funnily enough, those who know me know I don't carry them with me

love my dog to bits. But complain about her every minute of the day. She does drive me insane.

cannot stand fresh pineapples. Not even the smell. They make me squirm, in a bad way.

am dying to go on a holiday without having to worry about money. A trip to the klcc fountain is NOT a holiday.

want a time machine. I don't care whether it's faulty or 'not tested' yet.

wonder why alcohol is so expensive here. Probably the reason why I'm sane right now.

have stacks of shoes in my car. Front seat, passanger seat, back seats, in the boot...

look forward to dinners. With anyone, or no one.

am a softie. Just because I yell at you doesn't mean I want you to yell back at me.

hates it when people tell me how to do things. Unless I ask of course. You can tell me what to do, just not how. If that being the case, you can tie strings all over me and make me your puppet.

get angry real fast. Be on my good side, and you'll feel very safe.

think I am in dire need of chivalry. Someone said it still exists. So it must be true, even though I have not seen it yet. Must be because I keep seeing assholes that keep growing bigger and they keep blocking my view.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am not too sure whether chivalry still exists, but i am pretty sure chivas is. Head to Hong Kong for a trip, its not expensive and since you are paid to go, spend all you can on alcohol but please dont get insane, orelse you will mistakenly thought that assholes are chivalry... cheer up, am pretty sure that things will get better and better as time goes on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going with people who don't drink!!!!! does that mean i'm gonna have to drink alone? damn sad right? *wails*

    ReplyDelete